Customized jewelry with your flowers, Custom Jewelry
- Custom made Necklaces with your flowers. Whether it's flowers from your bouquet, anniversary flowers, memorials, or any flower that has special sentimental value can be turned into piece of forever jewelry. Also jewelry with infused hair/fur or cremains of loved one.
- You can choose any shape from the section "Necklaces"
- Once you've made the purchase, just send us a message and we'll discuss your flowers, colors, design and tell you where and how to send your flowers.
- Your flowers need to be completely dry before you send them to me. If they are sent without being fully dried, while in transit, they will go brown, possibly develop mold, and we're not able to work with them.
The more flowers you can send us the better, as the more we have to work with, the more vibrant and full your jewelry will be, but a few flowers and leaves will often be enough. If you only have a couple of petals and would like us to use some of our own flowers (for example, some simple baby's breath) also, just let us know - there is no additional charge for that.
- Your necklace will come on an 18" Sterling silver chain and in a gift box.
Rose petals nature ring round band ring
Real flowers and leaves have been dried and embedded into a resin and shaped into a unique and stylish band ring one of a kind. The ring is about 7mm...
Red rose petals gold flakes Bangle Bracelet
This handmade Skinny Stacking Bangle features real flowers( rose petals, moss), that are encased in eco-friendly resin. It is a thin bangle with a curved profile; thicker in the center...
Real flower resin pyramid paperweight, home decor
Crystal clear resin pyramid. Blue Cornflower floating in resin surrounded by yellow buttercup flowers creating a unique look. The base of the pyramid is made of black resin, which creates...
Blue cornflower and gold flakes band ring
This ring features blue Cornflower petals and gold flakes, Made with high-grade eco-friendly jewelers resinThey are about 7mm wide, 1/8" (4mm) thick, so they look wonderful on their own, or...