Autumn Flower ring Real flower Resin ring
- Perfect-yellow Ginkgo leaves and Orange Baby's breath has been set in crystal clear resin - truly magical. The ring is about 7mm wide, 1/8" (4mm) thick, so they look wonderful on their own, or as chunky stacking rings. This collection of rings, contemporary design lead naturally flowers inside. Previously dried and collected by us. They are made with high-quality clear resin and soft-touch finishes. Carefully sanded and polished by hand.
- Made with high-grade eco-friendly jewelers resin. All our rings are handmade by Smile with Flower. Each ring is unique and different from one another.
- MADE TO ORDER Our rings take approximately 3-5 days in production. Please plan accordingly.
- Each one is handmade from start to finish and come in a variety of sizes.
For help figuring out your ring size, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size
- The resin is strong and durable but should be treated as a ceramic as it can break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. For long lasting use keep out of direct sun exposure. Do not allow your resin jewelry to become extremely cold or hot.
Real flower botanical ring
Eco resin ring with Forget me not and Gold flakes. The ring has an organic, rounded bubble shape. Wear this ring and literally have summer in the palm of your...
Pine cone and greens Nature ring, Resin ring, Pressed flower jewelry, Botanical ring
Eco resin ring with Pinecone and greens. Statement ring with real flowers. The ring has a geometric profile, which has a magnifying effect. Outside top Measurement 5/8" x 1 1/8"....
Real flower Resin ring, Blue ring, bridesmaid Jewelry
A statement ring with real Baby's breath flowers. The ring has an organic, rounded bubble shape. Wear this ring and literally have summer in the palm of your hand... The flowers...
Nature ring with Real flowers, Resin ring jewelry, Purple ring
A smooth band ring made with real dried purple flowers in clear Eco resin - truly magical! They are about 7mm wide, so they look wonderful on their own, or...