Daffodil flower March birth month, Real flower Necklace
- This listing is for a handmade resin necklace with real delicate Daffodil coated with few layers transparent environmentally safe resin. Handpicked, Dried and Embedded into crystal clear resin this beautiful necklace is perfect for any nature lover. This Elegant Pendant will make an Eye-Catching Accessory for Any Outfit
- The pendant measures about 1 2/3"x 1 2/3(45x45mm) and comes on an 18" chain, either in Sterling silver or Hypoallergenic surgical steel
- If you like your necklaces lower down, longer chains are available here:
- Daffodil is a March birth month flower
This month is associated with spring. Accordingly, the flower associated with this month is Daffodil also known as Jonquil or Narcissus. The colors of the bloom include white, yellow and orange.
Flower meaning: unequaled love; the sun is always shining whenever your significant other is around. A gift of these flowers conveys the hidden meaning of friendship and happiness.
- The listing photos are representative of the item you will receive. Just as in nature, no two items are identical. However, each pendant is guaranteed to be just as lovely as the listing photos.
- Each finished jewelry listing will arrive ready to gift in a gift box!
Real flower botanical ring
Eco resin ring with Forget me not and Gold flakes. The ring has an organic, rounded bubble shape. Wear this ring and literally have summer in the palm of your...
Wildflower dangle earrings
This listing is for handmade resin earrings with real Queen Anne's lace flowers. Cute small earrings made of transparent resin, that help to preserve the natural beauty for a long...
Wildflower stud earrings
These small post earrings are made with a real wild flowers embedded into crystal clear resin. Handpicked, Dried and Embedded into crystal clear resin these beautiful earrings are perfect for any...
Flower necklace seven colors, chakra necklace
Perfect touch for any nature loverThis elegant handmade crystal clear resin necklace contains real Flowers. Each flower is associated with each of the seven major chakras of your body. The...